- ticket title
- Cutting Hair in the NYC Heat
- Birds Making a Home in a Roof
- Living The Good Life Despite Your Diabetes – Useful Tips To Help You Cope!
- Find Relief From Back Pain With These Tips
- Nutrition Is Simple Once You Learn A Few Basics
- Weight Loss Results By Using Solid Advice
- Read Here To Make The Most Of Oral Hygiene
No one wants to sit in a hot barbershop while they’re trying to get a haircut, and no one wants to cut hair in a hot barbershop. The heat really gets to you as you’re standing there trying to navigate vibrating clippers on a persons head. It’s not picnic for the person in the barber’s chair, as they start to sweat all over their head and neck. When the air conditioner in my barbershop, I didn’t waste any time in looking for a company to perform an AC installation in NYC, because I didn’t want to lose any of my loyal customers.
I’ve been in hot barbershops that either had a broken air conditioner or didn’t have one at all, and they were unpleasant. Most of my experiences in these places were when I was a kid and didn’t have any choice but to go to them because they …Read more